What about changes?

Upon discontinuing, retiring or withdrawing from such business or in the case of a change or residence of such person or of the location where the business is conducted, a form must be filed with the office of the Town Clerk. A change of business name requires a new business certificate and the discontinuance of the old business name. A Business Certificate Amendment Form (PDF) can be obtained at the Town Clerk’s Office during normal business hours.

Show All Answers

1. Who must file?
2. Where does one file?
3. What about changes?
4. Does a business certificate expire?
5. Does the certificate have to be displayed?
6. How do I obtain a business certificate application form?